Saturday, February 9, 2008

Mun-Ga Hon-No-RAY-Ble?


What is Honorable about this guy? Can someone please enlighten me? I musta been high or something because I can't for the life of me figure out why this guy is the new hot *isth*. It's possible I missed it, but when I listen to this guy I'm hearing all manner of gunman bizness a gwan, an Capleton a touchin stage wit him? "Bad from mi born?" Is that not a social PROBLEM, And NOT something to celebrate in the youth? I'm sorry, but I'm still on I-Wayne's "Book of Life" so this Munga business is like a shock to my system.

He litterally singing praises to his Tek 9!!! WTF? I mean what is that gon get us but more dead bodies? Haven't we got enough of those already? Ok, am I getting old or wha? Me nuh kno, but I am a kinda youngish old school, and I'm all about UPLIFTING the people and not lowin 'em wit glock. Munga is like the hottest thing since sliced bread in the dance, but when I check it out, he aint got *isht* to say. Why Jamaicans blowin this guy up so? With all the stuff dealing wit a yard?

Call me dense, but I'm definitely not feeling this one. But it does take all kinds I suppose. And several conscious artists today started out on a similar path, so maybe there is hope yet that he will use his celebrity for somethin positive soon instead of encouraging a downtrodden people to kill each other.

I know I can count on my wise soldiers to edumacate me on this one. I want to big up the youth in this business but come on now. They at least got to be conscious! The young Fyah blazin on my page is definitely one to watch on the flip side. And he is yet to be signed. Let's get priorities str8 y'all. I ain't tryna preach, but we have to be mindful of to who and to what we lendin our support in these times. One.

No comments: